REPORT Page 9-3
Tuesday, December 17, 1963 - PSRMA Bull Session at Terry Durkin's home. Installation of officers.
Sunday, January 20, 1964 - PSRMA Regular Meeting at home of Charles Gerdes.
January - RHSofSD Installation Dinner.
May, 1964 - PSRMA Fallbrook Excursion.
- Legislation may be in the works to revise LAMTA so that it can be a local transit district with Board Members selected by the voters or by councils, Board of Supervisors, etc.
- Monday 9 p.m. (?) Santa Fe train 81 hit a car at Sassafras St.
- SD&AE has spotted ties, oil tanker, MW equipment along the La Mesa branch.
- SP has ordered 133 (? - from memory) locomotives, thousands of freight cars, and even some RPO cars.
- Dig that new SDTS paint job.
- And the transit type buses in Tijuana and Ensenada.
See you'all Dec. 17 at Durkins.
BACK HOME EXCURSIONS GALLERY FAQ HISTORY STORIES SOUNDS LINKS